Flip ceramic mosaic - coloured shards
The Flip ceramic mosaic stones are made of glazed porcelain with a new design.
More than twenty colours are currently available for mosaic lovers.
The stone character now corresponds in its proportions and characteristics to real shards. With it you can use the Flip ceramic mosaic stone for the floor area, as well as for tables or objects in the garden problem-free. Due to the rounded edges of the mosaic stones, the risk of injury to sheep-edged tiles is low. The joint pattern also gives a soft and harmonious impression.
With its new edge length of 5-15mm, the material is considerably smaller than its predecessor and now also allows for smaller and finer details when laying mosaic motifs.
In addition, glossy colours such as a silver reflecting, a golden reflecting and a rainbow shimmering colour are now also included.
- irregular mosaic stones for a natural mosaic picture
- edge length of the stones approx. 5 - 15 mm
- Tile thickness approx. 4 mm
- absolutely tread-proof and scratch-proof
- frost-proof for indoor and outdoor use
- Flip Ceramic is a great flooring material
- approx. 11.5 kg per sqm
- Selection with 20 single colours and 6 mixtures
- new flip deluxe colours like silver, gold and rainbow
- Current Flip mosaic stone series consists of porcelain (glazed glossy)
Forum Traiani ® registered trademark