The colour of the iron-gallus ink after writing because of oxidation with the air intensifies and the writing becomes durable. Earlier that was called indelible.
Writing ink iron gallus
Carefully fabricated for your most beautiful writings with fountain pen, steel nib, pens especially for Indian ink or other items used in the calligraphy.
Especially treated water and minimally dosed additives result in a balanced capillarity of inks and a correspondingly good writing behaviour on different bases to write on are the result.
The inks are created on a traditional base with partly modern materials and is soaked up by its material to write on corresponding to its capillarity rapidly.
Cartridge pens with the help of an converter can be made ready for the use of inks in pots.
- glas bottle 50 ml
- professional ink made of raw materials of high quality
- out of brilliant pigments of high quality
- high brilliance and intensity of colour
- for optimal results
- experience of many years in the production of ink
- factory rich in tradition 'Rohrer & Klingner'
Forum Traiani ® registered trademark