Who again was Galba?
As the successor of Nero Galba only ruled a few month. He was the first emperor of the so called Year of the Four Emperors, which already says everything.
Under the ruling of Nero he always was considered as loyal and was send to Spain by Nero as a governor, which was a great honour. This loyalty however didnâ€™t do much for him at the end of his short ruling, because after only 8 month he was murdered by his political enemies.
This replica casted out of massive brass in handicraft of a Roman coin out of German fabrication not only feels not only solid but also really good in your hand.
- the weight is circa 42 gram
- the diameter is generous 3,5 cm
- every piece is unique from German production
- the image of Galba appearing like a relief is worked really fine and exact
- front: image in profile of emperor Galba with wreath, writing (IMP SEP:SVLP GALBA CAESA.GTRP)
- back: figure of a woman, SC, writing (LIBERTAS PVBLICA)
- delivery comes with a box
All in all it is a very beautiful piece, that will warm every collector's heart.
This replica can do anything: Impress with its beauty, let someone dream of passed days and give motivation to get to know more about the person behind the image. So a true must-have for every fan of history!
Forum Traiani ® registered trademark