Ceraton® Ceramic Mosaic Stones Ocre
Mother EarthEarth as an element comes in all different shades of brown. One of those shades is ocre. In comparison to other earthly shapes it has a somewhat mild feel to it and, thus, acts more like a mediator between the lighter and the darker shades of earth. It is especially useful when creating in depth details and playing with shadows and perspectives.
No well versed mosaic artist should miss out on this very particular shape of brown. It might not be used as frequently as other colors but it is important nonetheless and a must have item for everyone trying to be as good as the old masters. The exact shade of brown was often used in real ancient mosaics. Therefore, you should always have at least a small contingent of ocre colored mosaic stones at hand.
Ocre Facts and Data:
- High quality ceramic mosaic stones
- Can be ordered in different quantities
- Perfect in combination with other colors of the same brand
- Is suitable for outside furniture
- Smooth surface - unglazed
- Completely dyed-through fine ceramic
- Easy handling - very good for children
Forum Traiani ® eingetragenes Markenzeichen