A Pale Beauty
Palido is Spanish for pale. Although many people prefer a tanned skin over a pale one, no one can deny that there is always something beautiful and majestic in a pale face. The same is true for the mosaic stones at hand. They are especially well suited for the depictions of human skin. But they also make for a great background filling or for a frame. Also purely geometrical mosaics will profit from those pale yet beautiful stones.
Should you not yet own your own assortment of palido mosaic stones then do not wait any longer and place your order now! You will not remember how you could ever do mosaics without them.
Palido Facts and Data:
- High quality ceramic mosaic stones
- Can be ordered in different quantities
- Perfect in combination with other colors of the same brand
- Is suitable for outside furniture
- Smooth surface - unglazed
- Completely dyed-through fine ceramics
- easy handling - very good for children
Forum Traiani ® is a registered trademark.