Historical handicraft template Speyer Cathedral
The cathedral church of St. Maria and St. Stephan in Speyer is an episcopal cathedral, parish church, place of pilgrimage and
since 1981 UNESCO World Heritage.
Each kit contains 8 pieces high quality, 100% recycled paper. It contains the kit for the Speyer Cathedral.
- scissors and glue
- from 6+
- 100% in the interest of the environment
Younger children may need the help of an adult to cut and glue the paper templates. Typically, each craft kit can take up to an hour or more.
- Self-explanatory instructions with symbols
- Cut out the parts using scissors
- Fold along the marked lines
- Glue the preassembled parts together according to the drawing
Have fun with creative handicrafts, learning and playing!