Marcus Aurelius bust of colour silverThe educated Roman emperor, philosopher and ruler of the Roman Empire. Discover the unique portrait of Marcus Aurelius - the philosopher emperor from the Roman Shop
Marcus Aurelius bust of an emperor and philosopher born on the 26th of April in 121 in Rome, died on the 17th of March in 180 probably in Vindobona
- time of ruling: 161 to 180
- height of the bust Marcus Aurelius: circa 38 cm
- free shipping within Germany
- weight: circa 13 kg
- dating of the original: 2nd century BC
Marcus Aurelius - emperor and philosopher
Marcus Aurelius ruled from 161 to 180 AD in Rome and was the last adopted emperor - after his death his biological son Commodus became the new princeps. Not only as a politician but also as a philosopher and representative of the younger Stoa from time to time by his elf-reflection he gained own fame. During his ruling there was a bad persecution of Christians in the East of the empire and a wide spread breakout of pocks and rubella in the entire Roman Empire, which went on for 20 years and of which he himself became victim probably.
- The Marcus Aurelius bust of the Roman Shop
- The Marcus Aurelius bust form the Roman Shop comes with an impressing total height of nearly to 40 cm to your home.
- Decorate your home with this portrait of that really special emperor.
Forum Traiani ® registered trademark